J.A.S – Jas Accounting Services has a growing reputation as one of the most effective accounting, tax and bookkeeping service provider for individuals and businesses.
Get In Touch With US
What We Do the Best
We integrate and streamline your accounting process, using technology wherever possible to leverage efficiency and cost savings, while complementing your business style, allowing you to focus on growing your business. Whether at your place or ours, or even a bit of both, our attentive and professional approach will manage the accounting processes that are vital to both legal compliance and managerial control. We are committed to providing a quality service and offer regular meetings to ensure that your accounting needs are being met and are helping to grow your business.
We a offer full back-office service:
- Sales and Purchase Invoice Processing
- Raising and sending sales invoices, credit control – chasing outstanding debt
- Paying suppliers and sending remittances
- Maintaining the Cash Book
- Bank account management and reconciliation
- VAT and payroll management
- Record Maintenance
We assist with all aspects of VAT compliance, structuring transactions and maximising exemptions. Our aim is to help streamline your VAT processes and accounting procedures to deliver significant savings.
Many businesses can make significant savings through proper VAT planning. The UK’s Value Added Tax rules are continually evolving and time-consuming. This makes ongoing compliance a challenge for businesses and taking expert advice is essential.
- Online VAT filing registration
- Reconciliation of historical VAT problems
- Production and filing of VAT returns
- Production and filing of EC sales returns
- Assessment of special VAT schemes
- Management of cash accounting scheme
- Management and attendance at VAT inspector visits
SELF EMPLOYED & SOLE TRADER ACCOUNTS
We provide a professional approach to preparing self employed and sole trader accounts ensuring that all allowable expenditure is accounted for appropiately.
- Annual accounts produced from client records
- Capital allowance(s) computations
- Income tax computations
- Preparing and filing personal tax returns along with accounts
PAYROLLOur Payroll Services include :
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly or Quarterly Payroll along with Payslips
- HMRC PAYE/NI Submission and Payments
- New starters and Leavers
- Complete all P45′s, P46′s etc..
- Deal and advise on Maternity, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Annual payroll filing needs including P35’s and P11d Expenses and Benefits returns
- Resolve and action your payroll issues and employee queries about their pay
Our management accounting services include but are not limited to
- Customer and supplier activity and balances
- Cash flow reports
- Budgets and Forecast Setting
- Profit & Loss and Balance sheet reports
- Month by Month Profit & Loss reports
- Month by Month Actual v Budget Profit & Loss reports
- Cost centre and project analyses
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTSOur qualified and experienced professional team will compile statutory financial statements to prepare your end of year accounts in accordance with the Company’s Act, relevant accounting and tax standards.
- Preparation of year end balance sheet and profit & loss from clients records
- Review balance sheet balances to ensure reasonableness and reconcile to supporting schedules
- Review profit & loss balances by analysing trends and comparatives
- Review results from a tax point of view to ensure the most efficient tax outcome
- Compute corporation tax liability
- Preparation and Filing of corporation tax returns
Tax is something that affects everyone’s life. How you structure your personal and business affairs can have a massive impact on the amount you pay. We’ll not only compute and submit your tax returns in a timely manner, but will come up with an individual planning strategy that makes sure you pay the least amount.
- Personal Income Tax
- Business/Corporation Tax
- Capital Gains (CGT)
- Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- HMRC Compliance, Submission & Investigations
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SETUP AND TRAININGWe are able to provide an installation, setup and staff training service of systems and software. Our team has detailed knowledge and experience of many accounting systems and software including but not limited to
- Sage 50
- Sage 100
- Sage 200
- Sage Payroll
- Sage Accounts Production
- Quickbooks Pro
- Quickbooks Enterprise
- Quickbooks Accountant
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
We provide a full and professional accounting tuition service to students, non-accounting staff including budget holders and business decision-makers who need accounting/finance knowledge to make effective decisions regarding their business.
J.A.S - Jas Accounting Services has a growing reputation as one of the most effective accounting, tax and bookkeeping service provider for individuals and businesses.
MON. 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
TUE. 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
WED. 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
THU. 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
FRI. 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
SAT. 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
SUN. 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.